7wire Systems - Polaris CleanCircuit1 Single Output Tail Light Power Adapter
This is a plug-in harness that provides a single 12v output circuit (power and ground) from your factory tail light harness. With it's quick simple installation there is no need to splice or t-tap into your factory tail light harness and damage the wires. This is a great way to add a clean sealed circuit for your license plate light or other low current light or accessory. It is made with factory connectors that plug directly into your Polaris wiring harness and also has a sealed connection at the output harness so your entire wiring harness remains sealed from dust, dirt, mud and water.
All 2014 and Older Polaris UTV's with 3-wire Tail Light Harness
- Clean, Simple Installation.
- Sealed connections at factory harness and at add-on circuit
- 36" Add-on harness with 1200 degree fiberglass sleeving and Sealed Heat Shrink Butt Connectors for easy installation
- Professional Certified crimps at all connectors and splices.
- All splices are made with certified tooling and covered in 3:1 epoxy heat shrink to seal them from any water or dirt
- Adapter matches factory Polaris wire color codes, wire gauge size and wire type!
- Add-on circuit has a 20 ga. white wire for 12v (+) and an 20 ga. black wire for the ground circuit