Full UTV Wiring Return Policy
1. For a refund or exchange, most products may be returned within 30 days of original purchase date. See exclusions below.
2. For returns not the result of a UTV Wiring.com error, original and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
3. Product must be in original box with original accessories, packaging, manuals, and registration card in undamaged, clean, and brand- new condition.
4. Products returned within policy with the UPC code missing from the box may only be accepted back as an exchange for the exact same item, less the rebate amount, if any.
5. Product that is returned incomplete, damaged, or with serial number missing or tampered with will not be accepted for return.
6. Physically damaged or altered items will not be accepted for return.
7. The customer is responsible for any damage caused by insufficient return packaging
8. Switches, Relays, Lights, Electronics and any other electromechanical devices and products are returnable only if unopened. If any of these items are found to be defective, these products will be exchanged for the exact same item only. A refund or exchange/replacement request must be made within 15 days – NO exceptions.
9. Electrical connectors, and related components such as secondary locks, terminal locks, seals, etc. are only returnable if product has not been installed or used in any way. If any of these items are found to be defective, item will be exchanged for the exact same item only.
10. Products that come in package quantities, such as connectors, terminals and seals cannot be returned if any portion of the items have been used. These are considered consumable items and as such are much like a can of soda or candy bar – once they have been opened they are not returnable nor will a refund be issued. If for some reason some of the parts are found to be defective we will replace the defective parts from the pack as long as they have not been used, incorrectly installed or damaged.
11. Hard parts such as brackets, panels, bumpers, mounts, etc. may be returned under the normal return policy stated above.
12. Stored value cards are non-returnable.
13. Refunds will be issued as follows: (1) Check purchases by check (2) Credit card purchases by credit issued to the credit card used in the original purchase transaction (3) Debit card purchases by credit issued to the debit card used in the original purchase transaction (4) Cash purchases by cash, unless the refund is over $500, which will then be refunded by a check mailed from UTV Wiring Home Office
14. Refund checks are mailed the 10th day from the date merchandise is returned.
15. Service, delivery, and installation charges are non-refundable once performed.
16. Special order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
17. Custom made or Made to Order part and products are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
18. Cut wire or cable is non-returnable. Any wiring harness or wiring product made to customer’s specification or cut and/or modified in any way is non-returnable.
Please note: For your protection, please inspect your package immediately upon delivery and do not sign for or accept any shipping container with external damage. To report physical damage that occurred during delivery, UTVWiring.com must be contacted within the first 48 hours of the product being delivered.
UTVWiring.com Return Procedure
To return a
product shipped from UTVWiring.com, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Call UTVWiring.com Customer Service at (480) 257-3838 or go to our website and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) within 30 days of the date your order was received. A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns.
2. Please have your order number available for reference when calling (located on the front of the packing slip).
Credit will be issued to the card used to place the order after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return.
Please note: your issuing bank determines when this credit will be reflected on your statement.