Full UTV Wiring Return Policy
1. For a refund or exchange, most products
may be returned within 30 days of original purchase date. See
2. For returns not the result of a UTV
Wiring.com error, original and return shipping charges are the sole
responsibility of the customer.
3. Product must be in original box with
original accessories, packaging, manuals, and registration card in undamaged,
clean, and brand- new condition.
4. Products returned within policy with the
UPC code missing from the box may only be accepted back as an exchange for the
exact same item, less the rebate amount, if any.
5. Product that is returned incomplete,
damaged, or with serial number missing or tampered with will not be accepted
6. Physically damaged or altered items will
not be accepted for return.
7. The customer is responsible for any
damage caused by insufficient return packaging
8. Switches, Relays, Lights, Electronics
and any other electromechanical devices and products are returnable only
if unopened. If any of these items are found to be defective, these
products will be exchanged for the exact same item only. A refund or exchange/replacement request must
be made within 15 days – NO exceptions.
9. Electrical connectors, and related
components such as secondary locks, terminal locks, seals, etc. are only
returnable if product has not been installed or used in any way. If any of
these items are found to be defective, item will be exchanged for the exact
same item only.
10. Products that come in package quantities,
such as connectors, terminals and seals cannot be returned if any portion of the
items have been used. These are
considered consumable items and as such are much like a can of soda or candy
bar – once they have been opened they are not returnable nor will a refund be
issued. If for some reason some of the parts are
found to be defective we will replace the defective parts from the pack as long
as they have not been used, incorrectly installed or damaged.
11. Hard parts such as brackets, panels,
bumpers, mounts, etc. may be returned under the normal return policy stated
12. Stored value cards are non-returnable.
13. Refunds will be issued as follows: (1)
Check purchases by check (2) Credit card purchases by credit issued to the
credit card used in the original purchase transaction (3) Debit card purchases
by credit issued to the debit card used in the original purchase transaction
(4) Cash purchases by cash, unless the refund is over $500, which will then be
refunded by a check mailed from UTV Wiring Home Office
14. Refund checks are mailed the 10th day
from the date merchandise is returned.
15. Service, delivery, and installation
charges are non-refundable once performed.
16. Special order items are non-cancellable
17. Custom made or Made to Order part and
products are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
18. Cut wire or cable is non-returnable. Any wiring harness or wiring product made to
customer’s specification or cut and/or modified in any way is non-returnable.
For your protection, please inspect your package immediately upon delivery and
do not sign for or accept any shipping container with external damage. To
report physical damage that occurred during delivery, UTVWiring.com must be
contacted within the first 48 hours of the product being delivered.
To return a
product shipped from UTVWiring.com, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Call UTVWiring.com Customer Service at (480)
257-3838 or go to our website and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#)
within 30 days of the date your order was received. A Return Authorization
Number is required for all returns.
2. Please have your order number available
for reference when calling (located on the front of the packing slip).
be issued to the card used to place the order after our warehouse receives,
inspects, and processes your return.
note: your issuing bank
determines when this credit will be reflected on your statement.